Want to Buy Luke ESB Saber Hilt or FX lightsaber

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Clayton

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Luke ESB Saber - Hasbro with removable blade preferred

I've got an MR Luke Skywalker (ep4) FX if you are interested..

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member

Tom. I do not believe Hasbro made a Luke The Empire Strikes Back Lightsaber with removable blade, only the A New Hope variant (and an Anakin Revenge of the Sith).

MR did an FX Luke The Empire Strikes Back version but not with a removable blade.

I could be wrong.

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Ah! That could be… I could've sworn I'd seen one but maybe I'm mistaken! Appreciate the insight.

Darth Clayton, will drop a line if that might work for us.

Tom

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Luke ESB Saber Hilt or FX saber

Edited the title… open to some other options here. Mainly just need a good looking ESB Luke hilt at this point but could mod an FX saber too.

Thanks!
Tom

hero44hire

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Tom I have the full luke ESB lightsaber with removable blade, also have the full costume with leather belt and Bespin fatigues. Let me know if you are interested.

"Everyone Needs A Hero"