Luke ESB Holster and Belt Build (aka Corona Virus Isolation Project)

I finally got all the pieces put together. Still need to finish up my blaster but the belt and lightsaber are all done.

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Thanks! And I've got some of your parts on my Solo blaster.
The ANH styled Hero you built from the AWC airsolft? Ya I noticed that you used my S:ASWS bull barrel on it. The whole build looks really great and gives it a modified clean look. Nice work again! :cool:

If you are ever in need or parts again dont go through shapeways. Just hit me up directly as I can now get you the same quality prints for less money than what shapeways charges. Using the same MJF printer or even resin parts now. Food for thought as I appreciate you using them!

Yeah, bull barrel, front grill, mystery knob, and selector switch cover plates are all yours. I also got the scope from Field Marshall and upgraded the grips. Kinda my ur Solo Blaster - took the aspects I liked the most from the ANH Hero and Solo version and combined them.

Good to know on shapeways. And same to you, if you ever need any custom leather work lmk.

The ANH styled Hero you built from the AWC airsolft? Ya I noticed that you used my S:ASWS bull barrel on it. The whole build looks really great and gives it a modified clean look. Nice work again! :cool:

If you are ever in need or parts again dont go through shapeways. Just hit me up directly as I can now get you the same quality prints for less money than what shapeways charges. Using the same MJF printer or even resin parts now. Food for thought as I appreciate you using them!

That’s awesome! I didn’t notice the heat sink but I see it now. You did a great job with it. Mind showing the other side. Love to see how ur left side came out. Also you said the holster is kind of tight. How does the grille hold up as far as the paint work?

The grill actually held up really well. There's no actual chipping, just the weathering I did. The mystery knob has some chipped paint though. But I can't tell whether that's because it was rubbing against a rivet or I just used it before the paint was fully cured.

IMG_1878.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back