Luke ESB Graflex Questions and Build

Mofritz6

Jr Member
Hello! I am currently building a vintage graflex luke ESB lightsaber. I am finished with the exterior, but I am having some problems with certain functional hurtles. Here are some photos of the exterior:

IMG_5766.jpgIMG_5767.jpgIMG_5768.jpg

As for the interior, I am trying to make a spring loaded crystal chamber. I have figured out a way to mount the upper half of the system to the upper half of the lightsaber on my KR sabers blade holder, but I still need to figure out how to mount the electronics in the bottom half. Here is a picture(the speaker is mounted in the bottom of the hilt, so it won't show up here):

IMG_5769.jpg

Another big problem I am having is that the lights won't turn on when I activate the button, and the speaker just makes a buzzing sound(not the lightsaber hum). I assume this has to do with how my SD card got kind of messed up when I tried to upload a new saber font to it.

My last main problem is that I can't figure out a way to mount an electronic button inside of the original graflex button. I don't want to use a replica button, but I haven't figured out a way to place a button under the graflex button so that it activated when I press it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back