*Luke ANH Macrobinoculars body found. ARCHIVE PLEASE!*

No idea to be honest and I don`t want to ask the seller about at the moment. Here`s the complete email :

"Another guy offered $100 for it and someone wrote after I took it down and said I should not have sold it off auction for any less than $500!?? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Does this lens equal Zunow in some universe? Anyway I was surprised too about the zeal for it and as I said I had to tell other people that I would auction it, all along saying you had been first to e-mail. So I am quite curious to find out about it also."

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Does this lens equal Zunow in some universe?</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

He`s clever isn`t he ?

For all non-camera-collector-guys here, Zunow is an old japanese lens which was pretty cheap in the 50thies but today damnd expensive and rare.

BE CAREFUL GUYS !! It won`t take so long until the first camera dealer will add the two magic words (STAR WARS) into his auction. Same as for the Eumigs at the moment but the Eumigs are a piece of cake against the lenses !

I really really don´t get it, but there seems to be no end to the stupidity of people ...

icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
>

Seems like there is a curse on this prop
icon_rolleyes.gif

But at least the prices for the Eumigs seem to cool off ...

Well, if anyone has some replicas of either the eumig or the lenses in the works, then let me know. I am totally fed up with hunting for parts for this IMO not too beautiful prop (I can take a swing, so keep em coming
icon_biggrin.gif
) Did I mention broke ?
icon_lol.gif
At least I got something nice to look at today (not proprelated, but as soon as the GF is back from work, I´ll post a few pics
icon_wink.gif
)

TO THE SABOTEUR OUT THERE :

Information might leak out about who ruined the price in the end. Think of this. And then think of a point in the future where YOU need the assistance from one of the RPF-members. Karma isn´t just a word.

What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Michael

BTW, the austrian seller who scammed me changed his ebay ID. It is no longer frame68 but the name of his website with the s8 cameras on.

Michael

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back