Luke’s screen used RETURN lightsaber questions

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
As a long time member I always felt pretty good at researching on The RPF! But I’m calling in for help!

SOMEWHERE there is the most amazing breakdown of a ton of photographs of Luke Skywalker’s screen used Return of the Jedi lightsaber. There are amazing photos and a really long in depth breakdown of the actual movie props. It was one of my all time favorite things to read and learn!

For the life of me I can’t find it. So if we no one knows where it is, we can start a new one here. Or link the old one. Hahaha

Does anyone have all those screen used Luke lightsaber photos? My son and I are really really getting into this together!

Thank you my friends! May the Force Be With You!

~Chuck

Attachments

• E274A4B8-00D4-468F-B9DC-D8F7E6FA84B7.jpeg
    E274A4B8-00D4-468F-B9DC-D8F7E6FA84B7.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 159
  • E5593DC1-C144-491E-9D66-BE1BBB2575A1.jpeg
    E5593DC1-C144-491E-9D66-BE1BBB2575A1.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 158
  • E2FB88CC-E12D-4BD9-B821-3ABA5FFAB4C5.jpeg
    E2FB88CC-E12D-4BD9-B821-3ABA5FFAB4C5.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 147

Have you tried here? There’s a hyperlink to a fairly up-to-date PDF going over lots of RPF research about various screen-used hilts across the films.

Spyhunter2k Double check your links... I don't think they are going where you meant them to. The following llinks may be what you intended...

This amazing thread is dedicated towards the "Hero" version and has a TON of info in it.

This one for the ROTJV2 (Or ROTJ Hero if you ask me ;))

Last edited:
As a long time member I always felt pretty good at researching on The RPF! But I’m calling in for help!

SOMEWHERE there is the most amazing breakdown of a ton of photographs of Luke Skywalker’s screen used Return of the Jedi lightsaber. There are amazing photos and a really long in depth breakdown of the actual movie props. It was one of my all time favorite things to read and learn!

For the life of me I can’t find it. So if we no one knows where it is, we can start a new one here. Or link the old one. Hahaha

Does anyone have all those screen used Luke lightsaber photos? My son and I are really really getting into this together!

Thank you my friends! May the Force Be With You!

~Chuck
I’m not sure that this is the one you’re remembering, but I just updated this thread if you’re interested.
Thanks for the shoutout PoopaPapaPalps

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back