Vexxy

Hey all!
I’ve been trying to find an accurate version of Luke’s poncho from ANH, pic attached, and I’m not too sure where to start, so I figured I’d come here with the experts

I found the website Jackets Creator, and it looked fairly accurate, but I wasn’t sure how trustworthy it was and didn’t want to spend over a hundred dollars on something that wasn’t guaranteed.

Let me know what you guys think, and I’ll definitely take any pointers toward any ponchos or fabrics that can give me an accurate piece!

Attachments

• 1BA54F50-D6C4-4A74-AE83-70172EE0E2AC.jpeg
    1BA54F50-D6C4-4A74-AE83-70172EE0E2AC.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 158
That photo is of the screen used original which is in a private collection and Tom Spina of Regal Robot made the custom mannequin in that photograph. If the website you're looking at is claiming that image is of their replica Pancho they're trying to dupe you and should be avoided at all costs. If you're handy with a sewing machine I'll be offering materials to make your own pancho when my website goes live in the coming week. I'll also have an earlier version of my completed Pancho for sale there too depending on your size.

20220325_145214.jpg20220325_145226.jpg20220325_145300.jpg

BTW I just checked out their site and they are also using images of ANOVOS Luke Bespin Jacket and Han's ESB ensemble along with images of the screen used items trying to pass them off as their replicas. They're a phony site. I would avoid them..

Last edited:
That photo is of the screen used original which is in a private collection and Tom Spina of Regal Robot made the custom mannequin in that photograph. If the website you're looking at is claiming that image is of their replica Pancho they're trying to dupe you and should be avoided at all costs. If you're handy with a sewing machine I'll be offering materials to make your own pancho when my website goes live in the coming week. I'll also have an earlier version of my completed Pancho for sale there too depending on your size.

View attachment 1569693View attachment 1569694View attachment 1569695

BTW I just checked out their site and they are also using images of ANOVOS Luke Bespin Jacket and Han's ESB ensemble along with images of the screen used items trying to pass them off as their replicas. They are a phony site. I would avoid them..
Ah, yeah, I figured they weren’t too trustworthy based on the reputation those types of websites have, also the fact the pic on the site for that listing didn’t show a lot of detail.

The version you’ve made looks stellar! I’d love to keep tabs on your website when it goes up.

Vexxy and ApostleofColor

Finished Pancho here:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back