Luckydoll09 Mix Avp Predator Costume First Build - Wip Lot Of Pic

some very cool parts there. Really like the paint up on the skins. And its good to see the berserker bio there. Still thought it was funny that u only wanted me to paint the jaw

Thank you..... those part paint by Temork and the berserker bio i make something else that why i'm not paint it yet :) will update some more soon... :rolleyes: :p

New update .... sorry was take long ... :p

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we sent our bios to the same guy to get chromed. :) i see you also chromed up your netgun and disc. the disc looks nice.

Awesome! Nice work bud, awesome paint up!
i think we sent our bios to the same guy to get chromed. :) i see you also chromed up your netgun and disc. the disc looks nice.
Thanks you :p

And this my canon gun - Backpack full animatronic ( move left , right , up and down -shoot light - smoke - tri laser )
all it done by Alan awesome work
photo-1.JPG

my gauntlet right hand
securedownload-2.jpeg

and left hand ( sorry was take pic wrong way )

securedownload-3.jpeg

Spear before and after chrome
securedownload-4.jpeg

securedownload-5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you should change your name to luckyashell as you have a helluva fantastic looking suit there lol. It must have cost you a small fortune to gather the pieces, well worth every penny though. Nice breakfast reading for me and it's got me motivated to get creative.

Holy hell! I cant wait to see this finnished man! That bio is gorgeous! and the dred's really caught my eye! the colour's match really well too! :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back