Lucifer's Blade - Supernatural

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A while back I got the chance to get one of the Angel blades from Oz, and it's a work of ART. This thing is awesome!

I am planning on leafing one of them, but the other that I have... I didn't have much of an idea of what to do.

It occurred to me that we never saw Lucifer's blade in the show, so I thought I would take a crack at fixing that omission :)

It came out a lot better than I had planned! I went for a decayed, corroded, tarnished version to match him getting booted out and lobbed into his cage.

iOnu0.jpg

R2i7l.jpg

cltTG.jpg

lAqra.jpg

It's a mixture of Make it stone, copper, gold, flat black, black acrylic washing, and a flat clear coat. I was tempted to pop some transparent red on there but thought I might go the "less is more" route.

Chris

Nice interpretation. :thumbsup I like it.

Given your backstory on its look, the one thing I would add is some burnt metal effects along the blade edge. Give it that "just plucked from Hell sheen".

If I can't get that damned glue off the other one I was trying to leaf, I might be getting another one :lol

Also, just throwing this out there. I got the bare resin version with the metal rod, and it had maybe 15 mins clean up time total. I sanded down a bit to get rid of some extremely minor flash, and puttied the bottom to hide the rod. Damned fine casting.

Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back