Lucifer Season 6

Oh I figured you would not even start watching that Season! :D
Like far too many shows, it's devolved into nothing but "will they or won't they" nonsense and I don't have the slightest interest in that. It started off as a really good supernatural, mystery-of-the-week story with some mythology behind it but not much. That's when it was at its best. In fact, we've been rewatching the first season of Fringe this week, back when it was good, back before it became a complete mythological mess toward the end. X-Files did the same thing. It started out great with monster-of-the-week episodes (and those are still all of the best episodes) and then went straight downhill when it turned to mythology and Mulder-Scully shipping. Screw that stuff.

It's why I figure most shows have, at best, 4-5 decent seasons in them before the writers get lazy and start pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Like far too many shows, it's devolved into nothing but "will they or won't they" nonsense and I don't have the slightest interest in that. It started off as a really good supernatural, mystery-of-the-week story with some mythology behind it but not much. That's when it was at its best. In fact, we've been rewatching the first season of Fringe this week, back when it was good, back before it became a complete mythological mess toward the end. X-Files did the same thing. It started out great with monster-of-the-week episodes (and those are still all of the best episodes) and then went straight downhill when it turned to mythology and Mulder-Scully shipping. Screw that stuff.

It's why I figure most shows have, at best, 4-5 decent seasons in them before the writers get lazy and start pandering to the lowest common denominator.
I was actually surprised that it went on for this long as imo there were some stinkers in the first Season.

As far as pandering to the lowest common denominator, well thats what TV is....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back