Lucifer Season 5

So this has been out for a few weeks the first half thoughts?
I wasn’t thrilled with this half. I felt it was missing something that the previous seasons had, though I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it felt like a few of the episodes were just “fillers” as if they needed to get more episodes to fill a season, and they were unnecessary to the overall story?
Especially the black and white noir episode.

I wasn't thrilled either. Granted, I don't see why they need a fifth season at all, but the episodes have been largely fillers, the writing IMO has been substandard and there's just too much extraneous nonsense that nobody actually cares about. Seriously, who gives a damn about the kid? They could have finished the whole thing up in 8 if they weren't still playing the obnoxious "will they or won't they" games with Decker and Lucifer.

Plus, who knows when the last 8 will air? By the time they do, will I remember what's happened so far or care?

Guess i'm the minority as I really liked it. I did think it got off to a slow start but got into gear around E4.

Everything but a part of the E16 is done for season 5. They're going to finish the final episode when filming for S6 starts in about 10 days. I'm guessing it won't air until Feb/March so they can spread out new content longer, but who knows.

Glad I am not alone :confused:

For me the Series has jumped the Shark and I no longer look forward to it:(

meh their were some good moments over the years, although Season 3 you really had to look for them.

Season 4 I was not impressed with, Eve/ Malibu Brunette got on my last nerve

The series jumped the shark years ago. It should have died before it got to Netflix.

meh their were some good moments over the years, although Season 3 you really had to look for them.

Season 4 I was not impressed with, Eve/ Malibu Brunette got on my last nerve

Season 4 and 5 are the ones on Netflix. Just saying.

Apart from the awesome musical episode it always felt as it it was just treading water instead of reaching its full potential. Then again, it's hard to beat that old season finale ending with a shot of Lucifer sitting on the throne of hell.
Was nice to see a little nod to Maze's mask in the comics.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back