Lucas declares Star Wars dead

I hope so as I like Coppola, want to see him do indie films of his choosing.

I don't think it will happen though

He should know, he put the bullet in the brain pan, chopped up the body, burnt it, divided the ashes into four piles and salted them at the four corners of the Earth by releasing the prequels.

He should know, he put the bullet in the brain pan, chopped up the body, burnt it, divided the ashes into four piles and salted them at the four corners of the Earth by releasing the prequels.

You forgot the "Devoured and defecated the parts" In between the Chopping up the body, and Burning it.

You know, I bet that video went up on all sorts of sites...but what I heard him say was "leave me the **** alone".

I'd hate to have people always in my face like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure when Lucas dies, his estate will sell Star Wars for a TON of money and there will be a remake of the entire saga in 4D. Star Wars will never die. Too much money.

No one is Sci-Fi is ever really dead.

When the cartoons and comics and toys are gone, then I'll believe it. At some point 20th Century will get someone to do it.

He stated not long ago he is giving it over to someone else. They like to take things out of context don't they?

Oh yeah Star Wars sure is dead. Yeah he keeps finding new ways to re-release them and get people to spend more money seeing them over and over again.

What a liar.

In the future when George has decreed that all copies of the original cut are outlawed.

I will be like one of those book people in Farenheit 451, except for movies.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back