Low cost V for Vendetta masks?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Finally saw the movie and liked it. I saw masks on amazon for 6.00 but i want something that looks good and is the right scale but doesn't cost 50.00 or more. Does anyone know of any?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrGzilla

im wondering the same thing, i saw the movie a few weeks ago and went and looked for one but couldn't find a good one for under like $100

Joe Pep

Uhh, my best bet would be to google the mask for either papercraft or pepakura and download it and put it together. $0.00 is pretty reasonable. Not included the paper or the glue or the ink..... There are some pretty goods ones out there.....

Wes R

Legendary Member
I know the one on amazon looks okay for 5.00 but i have a feeling you'd have to reinforce it and no doubt it's way too small. Could always ask the guys from anonymous where they get them lol.

LizardJedi

Sr Member
The <$10 ones I've seen actually aren't that bad. Unless you have a giant head, they should be sized well.

I would reinforce with some fiber though. Also if you really want to go all out, the beard is a little short, so you can add some sculpting to it, and repaint.

mosarmini

Here's a trick for ya bro, go to allofcraigs.com and search the mask, you'll find results in other cities and states, just find one that's suitable, and email the seller asking if they'd be willing to ship, worked for me with many other things :)