LOTR Sting "Fine Art Limited Editon"

nwjedidave

Sr Member
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of my price range

Who the hell has $8k U.S.D. for this sword?

Sting: Fine Art Limited Edition - The Master Swordsmith's Collection

I wondered when they were going to release this. Come on though... $8k for a dagger. Anduril, Glamdring, and Strider's Sword were all cheaper than that. It's not even a full size sword.

It's a beautiful piece for sure, but I'll stick with my UC model.

But it's exactly like the Hobbit prop, made by the same people, right? Insane price or not, this is an unique opportunity. Yeah, it's too expensive. But damn! That collection is something to behold.

Well to be fair, they are selling one that is slightly cheaper than the full size swords that doesn't have inlaid sterling silver in the hilt.

And lets be honest...if you've been collecting these swords as they come out, you're probably not going to balk at paying $8k for another one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back