LOTR Sting "Fine Art Limited Editon"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nwjedidave

Sr Member
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of my price range

Who the hell has $8k U.S.D. for this sword?

Sting: Fine Art Limited Edition - The Master Swordsmith's Collection

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pinder91

Sr Member
I wondered when they were going to release this. Come on though... $8k for a dagger. Anduril, Glamdring, and Strider's Sword were all cheaper than that. It's not even a full size sword.

It's a beautiful piece for sure, but I'll stick with my UC model.

Filandrius

But it's exactly like the Hobbit prop, made by the same people, right? Insane price or not, this is an unique opportunity. Yeah, it's too expensive. But damn! That collection is something to behold.

bookface

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well to be fair, they are selling one that is slightly cheaper than the full size swords that doesn't have inlaid sterling silver in the hilt.

And lets be honest...if you've been collecting these swords as they come out, you're probably not going to balk at paying $8k for another one.