Prop Store

Lothlorien Bow of Legolas

Buy now for 1650 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
Rare official prop replica of the Lothlorien bow of Legolas by Hollywood Collectibles Group. In excellent condition and in original packaging.

As per popular demand this now has a shipping option. That being said, I would still prefer a local pick-up (in Ypres, Belgium), so there are a few restrictions to encourage that:
  1. As I already explained to some of you via PM, I'm not really comfortable shipping a box this long and thin. If you'd still like it shipped, I will naturally make sure everything is packed as safely as possible, but shipping will be at your own risk. This means that exceptionally I will not be accepting PayPal goods & services, only bank transfer and PayPal friends & family. This is not how I normally work, but as I said I want to encourage a local pick-up if possible. Aside from my trading score here, I'm also a member of several Facebook collecting groups (among which the "Lord of the Rings Collectors" group), so you are welcome to ask for references there. If you like, I can also accept a payment plan.

2. The dimensions of the box exceed those accepted by most private courier services. This means I have to look at custom shipping solutions, which impacts the cost. So keep in mind that shipping costs are going to be relatively high. If you're still interested, you can PM me the country and city you live in, and I'll send you a shipping rate.

3. I will only ship this within the EU.

Attachments

• P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7,529
  • P3.JPG
    P3.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 36
  • P4.JPG
    P4.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 29
  • P6.JPG
    P6.JPG
    434.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store