Lost props pics

gusw666

Hey guys, here is my lost props collection, i have to go and get my virgin mary within the next days, i have also made several labels for items that i need to finish, and as soon as i can get into the junkyard ill get desmonds destruction key.

Now i need to ask you, what eles you should think i can make or get, i runed out of ideas, hehe.

Well, FYI i made all of this with photoshop, using screencaps.

Sorry about the quality of the pics, dunno why its not taking good quality on closeups.

I know that ther is a raft of the "bad twin" book, but i couldnt get it yet.

Cya guys

Gus

I will yes, in a few days, ill make a post, cause i have to work on the size of them, cause i have them all on photoshop files.

Keep an eye out there.

Oh, and i forgot this one:

Cya

Gus

Cool stuff.
Very nice.

<div class='quotetop'>(Gus Weber @ Jun 25 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1268074[/snapback]</div>
I will yes, in a few days, ill make a post, cause i have to work on the size of them, cause i have them all on photoshop files.
[/b]

Thank you. :D
Can't wait for those.

<div class='quotetop'>(Ramiel @ Jun 25 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1268093[/snapback]</div>
May I ask you if those lottery tickets are mine?:)
( http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...110820&hl=lotto )
[/b]

You may ask whatever you want to pal, we are here for that....

Nope, i didnt use that one to make it, I used a screencap from the episode, and an ugly version that it was posted on the mega lotto jackpot website, but now i see yours, damn pal, you did an awsome job, too bad i wasted some min on photoshop on the making, hehehe, ill post it in a few days.

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Jun 25 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]1268106[/snapback]</div>

It looks awsome, thank you very much.

Gus

Well, we have done the same thing... (except for the megalotto site lol):D
And they are not time wasted, they looks good on photo.;)

Do you have those canned food labels Gus? Would be so cool to stick them on all the canned food in the house, put them back to the cabinet and see what happens when someone go looking for a can of beans or something... :lol

Sweet, more 'Lost' props. Does anyone else wear their Hatch Failsafe Key as jewelry? I've gotten a few nice comments. :)

Of the screencaps posted, I'm most interested in the DI ID card (Looks odd. Darma Initiative Identification Card), and the winning Lotto ticket.

The ***** 'Woop-Ass' stick is a very cool idea. I used to make Wizard staves when I was in my late teens early twenties. Got fairly good at carving runes and symbols into them. This was after de-barking and sanding smooth.. Carving through bark will be an interesting challenge. First off, do we know what KIND of wood? If it's from the Island what are the odds that it's some obscure tree? Second, do we have good pics of the text (the scriptures) he carved in it, and where he carved them? Third, pics of the overall shape of the stick.

Jay

It would be cool to get the Hugo Action Figure (McFarlane Toys) from Lost and compare the Lottery ticket he comes with with the one you made.

One prop that I want is the bible found in The Arrow with the missing film hidden inside. It Appears to be a NIV bible. The square cut out begins on 2 Chor. 1:1. Yet when we see it on screen it is flipped to 2 Chor 6:18. Not sure of the year of bible, but probably in the 70's

Another Prop(s) I am interested in is a Dharma patch from each station, not just the Swan (i.e. Arrow, Pearl, The Flame, The Staff, etc.)

Excellent Ortiz.

If you look close you can see that there is no bark on the stick head, it's just old weathered wood. Carving that would be a walk in the park. :)

We've got half of it, now we need a pic of the other side.

Jay

Helpful. The one area that I have no experience with is the woven reeds or whatever that is.. Appears to be a very old piece of wood.. But we know how appearances can be fooling.

Jay

I'm currently looking for the silver cross/chain that Eko wears if you're interested, though this search will take longer than the one for jayne's necklace...

In case you missed it at propcircle...

I took pictures of these. They won't be released until around mid November.

The plane.
tmlost4.jpg

The ring.
tmlost2.jpg

tmlost1.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back