LOST Props Coming!

Scarecrow

McFarlane has the license to produce LOST figures. According to their press release, each figure will include a small prop replica.

<div class='quotetop'></div>
In addition, each package will include a detailed prop reproduction central to the character's story, enabling fans to "own" a piece of the show's mythology. For example, Kate's figure will be packaged with a reproduction of the toy airplane that plays so prominently into her backstory.[/b]

This is exciting news on its own, but the props are a huge plus.

Awesome.

I so want an Eko with ***** stick. Or a Locke with wheelchair (hopefully knife as well.) Or a Sayid with torture equipment.

I'm assuming they're talking about scaled replicas then? Like an accessory that comes with GI joes?

Speaking of Hurley's lotto ticket, did anyone ever make one? that would be pretty cool.

-Fred

<div class='quotetop'>(Gigatron @ May 24 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]1249766[/snapback]</div>
I'm assuming they're talking about scaled replicas then? Like an accessory that comes with GI joes?
[/b]

Not scaled. They'll just be replicas of smaller props from the show. Kate's plane is a definite, Hurley's ticket was a good idea, maybe the black and white stones Jack found?

What will come with Charlie? A bag of heroin? A virgin Mary statue? The VM statue stands at over 12" tall. that's going to be a heck of a package (assuming they don't give us the heroin :lol).

Most characters don't even have particular props.

The figures are cool (McFarland does some sweet work), but I'll wait to see what "props" are icluded before I get excited about them.

-Fred

lost_charlie_photo_02_dp.jpg

Charlie.

I didn't see anything listing the props they come with. I read in an article though that Kate's figure will be packaged with a reproduction of the toy airplane. 1:1 scale I don't know.
Maybe Charlie comes with the Virgin Mary statue. LOL.

I'm not too into collecting action figures. But the replicas would be nice if they are life size. Guess we'll see in October.

"I didn't see anything listing the props they come with. I read in an article though that Kate's figure will be packaged with a reproduction of the toy airplane. 1:1 scale I don't know."

from the article...

"Each figure, with a suggested retail price of $15 to $20, will come with a prop, such as Kate's toy airplane, Charlie's Drive Shaft band ring and Hurley's lottery ticket."

...skott

Cant wait to see the rest of the figs.

As far as props though, what props do you guys have?

I have most of the knives from John lockes case from season 1, a zippo for kate , and the fbi wanted kate fax so far.

Obvioulsy placing a dharma logo on any item , kinda makes it a prop at this point (peanut butter is a good choice)...

What other stuff would be cool to have?

<div class='quotetop'>(Jack Bauer @ May 24 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1249916[/snapback]</div>
Thanks. Teach me to read through things quickly here at work. tee hee.

thanks for posting that.
[/b]

Here is listing I found on a toy web site -- it lists all series 1 figures and the props that come with them:

McFarlane Toys introduces a series of action figures based on the hugely popular television drama, Lost.

Slated to be in stores late fall, McFarlane Toys’ Lost Series 1 captures six compelling characters from the series’ first season: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Locke, Charlie and Shannon. Each 6-inch Lost action figure will come complete with a detailed base and photographic backdrop, capturing an episode-specific moment in the character’s story. In addition, each package will include a detailed prop reproduction, central to the character’s story, enabling fans to “own” a piece of the show’s mythology. Voice chip technology is included to bring the figures to life with your favorite character quotes. McFarlane Toys has acquired digital scans of the actor's facial likenesses, in order to make the figures as realistic as possible. These are more than action figures, as they come pre-displayed in episode specific scenes, like statue dioramas, with backdrops and voice chips.

Set includes:

1. JACK (image coming soon)
PROP: Kate's mugshot
SOUND:
-"If we can't live together, we're going to die alone."
-"Everybody wants me to be a leader, until I make a decision that they don't like."
-"There's something that you need to know... We're going to have a Locke problem, and I have to know that you've got my back."

2. KATE (image coming soon)
PROP: Toy airplane
SOUND:
-"Jack." (thunderclap and rain)
-Frightened; "One... Two... Three... Four... Five..."
-"If you're thinking about going for the cockpit, I'm going with you."
-"I only made-out with him, because torturing him didn't work."

3. CHARLIE (actual figure is pictured above)
PROP: Driveshaft ring
SOUND:
-Singing; "You all everybody... You all everybody..."
-"Guys... where are we?"
-"You don't know me. I'm a bloody Rock God."

4. LOCKE (image coming soon)
PROP: Walkabout brochure
SOUND:
-"I've looked into the eye of this island, and what I saw... was beautiful."
-"Don't ever tell me what I can't do. Ever."
-”Do you want to know a secret?"

5. SHANNON (image coming soon)
PROP: Island Map
SOUND:
-"What's a four-letter word for 'I don't care'?"
-"The plane had a black box, idiot... I'll eat on the rescue boat."
-"You want my information? Name: Shannon Rutherford. Age: 20. Address: Craphole Island."

6. HURLEY (image coming soon)
PROP: Lottery ticket
SOUND:
-"Dude... I'm starving... I'm nowhere near that hungry."
-"You got some... Arzt... on you."
-"Stop. Wait. The numbers are bad."
-"Welcome, to the first... and hopefully last... Island Open."

individually packaged in clam shell style packaging, by McFarlane Toys, 2006.

<div class='quotetop'>(ortiz34 @ May 25 2006, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1250554[/snapback]</div>
Cant wait to see the rest of the figs.

As far as props though, what props do you guys have?

I have most of the knives from John lockes case from season 1, a zippo for kate , and the fbi wanted kate fax so far.

Obvioulsy placing a dharma logo on any item , kinda makes it a prop at this point (peanut butter is a good choice)...

What other stuff would be cool to have?

<div class='quotetop'>(Jack Bauer @ May 24 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1249916[/snapback]
Thanks. Teach me to read through things quickly here at work. tee hee.

thanks for posting that.
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I've got Kate's "wanted" fax, 2 virgin mary statues and a small bag of "heroin" (just some pulverized brown sugar).

Would like to get Hurly's lotto ticket, but like it seen on screen, not with the weird text about being lost on an island.

-Fred

I want a replica of Desmond's key. :)

Seriously, that's probably the first real "prop" that's small enough to be made in numbers. Hint, hint, propmakers.. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(Gigatron @ May 26 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]1251363[/snapback]</div>
Would like to get Hurly's lotto ticket, but like it seen on screen, not with the weird text about being lost on an island.

-Fred
[/b]

Well it was a FREE paper prop that a friend wanted to share, he researched it a long time and the text will be illegible when printed anyway, if you dont like the text, its very easy to take it out if youve got photoshop. He not only shared the Lotto ticket but these as well:

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...&hl=Paper+Props

You're welcome.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back