Lost Hunter: Wyatt Weed

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Over in the reference section there was discussiong about Wyatt Weed and whether or not the ebay pictures were in fact signed by him or a faker.

This doesn't prove conclusively but I though I would share my correspondence with the Ebay seller ALLEYDWELLER, who is selling his 8x10 pictures autographed.

FROM ALLEYDWELLER to me.
Dear parabola190,

I'm sorry Gene. I sent you a message the day you ordered the photo. Odd that it didn't get to you.

Wyatt has been out of town. He is back today and I will have him sign the photo and we'll get it in the mail by the end of the week.

Again, really sorry that the earlier email didn't go through. Didn't mean to worry you. Your note to us was so excited. In my earlier note, I asked which posting on the site you listed can I see your helmet?

Will let you know when it ships.

Gayle
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

From me to Alleydweller

Dear alleydweller,

Thank you so much for the fast reply Gayle!!
I realized after I sent my last message the mistake was mine. My
email listed on ebay was out of date!
I am very excited to get this picture of Wyatt, me and a few
others are Predator Maniacs to say the least. We socialize on
www.thehunterslair.com , if Wyatt stops by there he will be well
received.
Here is a link to a Helmet replica I sculpted, molded and cast out
of fiberglass. It is a replica of the helmet he wore in Predator2.
The costume he wore has become an obsession of mine and for
the last year I have been working on replicating his exact
costume as he wore it in the movie.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/meangene/Bro%20Boar
/DSC00202.jpg
He may get a kick out of knowing we have nicknamed his
Predator ... "Boar". The snout of the helmet resembles a pig so
the name is fitting.

By the way if there are any other pictures he has I am VERY
interested. Seeing pictures of him in costume would help make
my costume more accurate.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey Gene,

I'm glad you found the other email... I didn't want you thinking I (or Wyatt) was a jerk and ignored your purchase...

We have one other shot of Wyatt as the P2 on ebay. I don't know if you saw this one or not:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150486498866

I'll cehck with Wyatt and see if he has any other images, but I don't think he does... he said they were pretty strict about no cameras on set, and he was lucky to get these shots...

I will pass the HuntersLair link along to him... We are selling these photos to help support our filmmaking habit, and if there are other fans out there who would be interested in these pix, it would be good for Wyatt to reach out to them...

Thanks Gene, and it would be great if you would spread the word to other folks about these pix!

Gayle

ps- do you know a guy named Jeff Wickedbeard? We've met him at a couple of conventions and he has a pretty cool Predator suit he made...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Maybe he will stop by and share some of his experiences filming on the set of Predator 2. Boy I would love that!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats awesome Gene! Look forward to hearing more. I wouldnt mind having a signed pick from him. I mean the Boar is my favorite bio. Got one on both my suits!

Thanks for posting this Gene! o_O
Now my doubts are no longer sutained.we know he is t signer of the phot.Might have to buy one soon
hope Wyatt stops by soon :)

Awesome, thanks for posting the info Gene, a proper lost hunter joining the lair would be great, may have to source a autograph from him also.

Would be nice to have another autograph to go with Ian Whytes.

Thats cool Gene. How much cooler would it be if he came here to share some stories from the set of P2 with us?!

-the dancing Preds
-what it was like sweating his ass off in the suit
-funny stories about Stan Winston

Yeah that would be an experience I'd love to hear about...

Good thing I shared that photo with you, huh Gene? :) Yes, I myself being a huge Lost Hunter fan would absolutely love to hear any set stories he has. Now we need to get more Lost Hunters *** ahem... Lionel Douglass - Ram *** on here to tell stories.

Special thanks to Wickedbeard for "discovering him" for the Lair !

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back