Lost Hunter Snake Lifesize Head -Painted

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mangrasshopper

Hi guys,
Here is a 1/1 scale resin cast "snake" head that I painted up.
He's missing dreads due to the fact that the client that had me do this piece disappeared....and he had the dreads...lol!
So whoever will be the new owner of this piece can attach the dreads and complete him!
3764-sn7.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

sn4.jpg

sn2.jpg

sn3.jpg

sn1.jpg

sn5.jpg

sn6.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carss66

Awesome paint up mate.Shame the customer ran off(idiot).Hope you get a new customer and if i had the money i would have it.Good luck mate

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Jeebus Joe - your work on 1:1 scale is phenomenal! Pure eye candy...wow. Always a treat seeing your work - thank you!!!

ThePred2012

Sorry I read the post wrong, I thought it was a wearable mask. My apologies, I do love the paint and open mouth, you did a great job

predator666

Im sorry but he disappeared... HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA... how weird is that? But I hope nothing bad has happened to whoever it is.
Anyway stunning piece Joe, good to see you do more full scale stuff

Ice1

Master Piece, amazing paint work man! I hope some time soon I can have you paint my pred head....