Lost Hunter Borg Build

munson

Not sure what happened to the original thread, but here it goes.  I finally have the mold repaired [had a problem with the beauty coat adhering to the sculpt and it ended up being a bit thin, even though the overall mold is at least 1" thick; not enough vasoline, and probably did the mold keys wrong], but the mold lines up and should have a somewhat small seemline, but I can take care of that.  It's my first two part mold, but next time will be better.

The mold:
image_zpscd5c7402.jpg

The sculpt:

7201a063-4f2f-44ca-acbf-b742f0c4aa2b_zps0644d59f.jpg
b0de4d39-a0e9-4ee5-9a62-897d8e2d3735_zpscf754d3e.jpg
544e723f-6693-42cc-a478-7a8ead9157e6_zps61b2bf0d.jpg
d321b37c-5592-4031-8218-5696ee4e2463_zps26932ae6.jpg

I did resculpt the upper mandibles as well as make the dome part of the head not so "flat" and gave it that round look.  I do have to resculpt the lower mandibles because someone they were ruined.  No biggie, I wanted to change that up a little anyway.  I do have the teeth and mandibles molded and cast as well.

I plan on using Dragon Skin Pro FX silicon and FuseFX paints and have all of the paints picked out except the skin color, I'm still working on that color.  I still need some source some materials like silpak, naptha, air brush regulator, etc... and should have the materials in about two weeks to start painting.  My first mask paint up ended up rather flat, so I'm hoping I can make the Silicon Borg look as real as I can.

I'm still going with the Boar 3 concept from PredatrHuntr as the "Borg Bio" and the P2 hero from Bryan should fit this nicely once cast for an eventual P2 mask.

Thanks for viewing!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back