lost hunter bio displays

Superman7

Sr Member
well i was thinking of what to do with my bios so i started this, im gonna do all the bio'd lost hunters and put them on my wall and have the bio attached in the place it should be creating a 3d effect on the head.

then in front of them ill have my P2 mask with my P2 bio on a stand...

here is the first, boar!

photo2.JPG

image.jpeg

still a bit to do such as the detail etc , im gona leave the background until they are all finished an try and make a continuing background through all of them from the P2 ship.

next i wana do bro boar, just need the bio, anyone got one spare?

cheers guys

(ps sorry about the rotation of the pics, for some reason they show the right way on my comp but when i added them on here they rotated left :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Very clever, i look forward to seeing this finished..... i really need to pick myself up a boar bio sometime soon, always been a favourite of mine.

well heres the finished product.... i think! hope i havnt missed anything...

boar4.JPG

boar3.jpeg

like i said the back ground will get finished when i complete the rest of the hunters... just need to purchase some more bios first like a gort which i really wana do next!

Man i thought you had posted this in the wrong section at 1st glance hehe, i thought it was a suit.

Thats a real clever idea, thinking outside the box, awesome just awesome.

imagine a wall coveeeeeeeeeeeered with drawings of the lost hunters, with all the bios on them.

Someone needs to kidnap Rob for such a project me thinks.

started the classic lost hunter! obviously a lot more to go but heres the start... also modelling my P1 bio but hopefully the P1 stunt bio that ptgreek offers will be going on this to make it more accurate as this pred has no laser housing on the bio.....

p1.jpeg

both together

both.JPG

Cheers guys, I can't wait till there all done either, don't wana rush to that's when I start f'in up! Also need a few more bios for the rest!

Thanks again!

Wow! ;)

I have to say, that this has to be the most original (display), and just crazy-creative things I have seen on the Lair in a long time. Very, very cool!!

Are you planning on doing all of the helmeted Lost Hunters?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back