LOST Dharma Initiative mini logo (Possible Spoilers)

replicaprops

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just finished it and thought Id share my first Photo
If you want to order one for your self. I have a website to order from. It is www.replicaprops.com
RW151612.jpg

Edit: Added (Possible Spoilers)

<div class='quotetop'>(Kal-ElofKrypton @ May 15 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]1244927[/snapback]</div>
Looking good Rob. Any plans to make ones of the other hatches like the arrow, flame, pearl ect.?
[/b]
I could make all of them. I figured this was the one everyone would like though

<div class='quotetop'>(Blad @ May 16 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]1245035[/snapback]</div>
For us UK viewers - could you please label this 'spoiler'?

I now know there are other hatches :(
[/b]

As a courtesy to our UK mates I added (possible spoilers) to the title. :)

Should we then edit the eleventy billion Doctor Who threads for those of us stuck in the Colonies™ who didn't even know there was a new freakin' Doctor, let alone Cybermen, K-9, etc?

I mean, come on.... let's not get spoiler happy now, hmm? I accept that since Doctor Who is a year ahead in the UK, we're going to get spoiled. Nature of the hobby with a airdate schedule like that. UK Lost viewers should also expect the same kinda thing is going to happen and if they really don't want to accidentally spoil something THAT badly, avoid the Lost threads.

Oh - and I so want that keychain ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ May 16 2006, 08:51 AM) [snapback]1245087[/snapback]</div>
Should we then edit the eleventy billion Doctor Who threads for those of us stuck in the Colonies™ who didn't even know there was a new freakin' Doctor, let alone Cybermen, K-9, etc?

I mean, come on.... let's not get spoiler happy now, hmm? I accept that since Doctor Who is a year ahead in the UK, we're going to get spoiled. Nature of the hobby with a airdate schedule like that. UK Lost viewers should also expect the same kinda thing is going to happen and if they really don't want to accidentally spoil something THAT badly, avoid the Lost threads.

Oh - and I so want that keychain ;)
[/b]

I think Jason has a point, unfortunately that is the nature of the beast. As for the Keychain I would be in for one, maybe more, as well.

With respect I don't think he does - I think asking for a 'Spoilers' to be added to this is not over-reacting.

I now know a key plot development. :( I'm debating whether to annoy my wife with 'I know something you don't know', or whether to just blurt it out.

Can't use Dr. Who as an example as it's only a day between UK & US showings as far as I'm aware.

I know the ending to Dr.Who and K9 did it with the knife in the conservatory.

No, it's a year (season) off with Doctor Who - Last weeks "new" episode in the US was The Doctor Dances (the gasmasked kid asking "are you my mummy?", etc). Just like your situation with Lost.

So respectfully, we too accidentally discover key plot points far in advance by clicking innocent (but topical/revelant) Who posts... I totally understand where you are coming from - I just think that it's going to get tedious to have to self-censor all LOST-centric posts here, of which there seem to be a fair amount, when it's just far easier for people who haven't caught up to stay away from these threads (if they want to preserve the mystery). I'd also stay out of the junkyard too.

And it was K9 in the Swan Hatch with the lead pipe ;)

I get you :)

I had no idea about Dr. Who.

I should add that I think that darthscifi has done a fantastic job on the keyfob. I know this isn't an interest thread, but that's a very nice piece of work and I'd be interested.

Very nice. Just ordered one for my wife- today being our 14th anniversary.
(And I really hope the resolution of the show doesn't turn out to be another "Twin Peaks," or the thing will wind up in a drawer...)

I think it's fair to label this with spoilers, given that Lost's plot and various storylines are far, far, far more intertwined and important to the overall story than Dr Who's.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back