LOST: Daniel Faraday's journal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gpalkaline

Hi All,
Sorry for digging out such an old thread, but I was wandering if anyone tried to replicate Daniel's journal?
Does anyone have any drawings/plans of the logo from the front of the journal?
I wanted to buy one, but they are no longer available.
I will have a chance to meet Jeremy Davies and I wanted to give him journal like this to sign.
Does anybody have ane idea how to replicate that journal :) ?

Kind Regards
Raf

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lt Washburn

My advice is to set an eBay saved search and wait for one to pop up. There was one for sale on there just a few months ago. But if you needed it by a certain time to get it signed, that won't help much.

gpalkaline

My advice is to set an eBay saved search and wait for one to pop up. There was one for sale on there just a few months ago. But if you needed it by a certain time to get it signed, that won't help much.
Do you have any link to this auction? I hav tried to find it in "sold" listing, but I can't find anything like that.

Frank

I'm sorry to bump this thread, but does anyone have any leads or know where I can find one? I've literally been searching since that link was posted.

gpalkaline

Hi mate,
I tried for months and nothing. The only thing I was able to find was the journal with the same paper/ pattern inside, but different covers. What I did was, I bought a piece of brown leather, gave Jeremy Davies to sign on it, hoping that one day I will be able to find a deawing of that pattern, so I can laser engrave it. It has been over 2 years now, and still nothing xD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.