LOST: Daniel Faraday's journal

Hi All,
Sorry for digging out such an old thread, but I was wandering if anyone tried to replicate Daniel's journal?
Does anyone have any drawings/plans of the logo from the front of the journal?
I wanted to buy one, but they are no longer available.
I will have a chance to meet Jeremy Davies and I wanted to give him journal like this to sign.
Does anybody have ane idea how to replicate that journal :) ?

Kind Regards
Raf

My advice is to set an eBay saved search and wait for one to pop up. There was one for sale on there just a few months ago. But if you needed it by a certain time to get it signed, that won't help much.

My advice is to set an eBay saved search and wait for one to pop up. There was one for sale on there just a few months ago. But if you needed it by a certain time to get it signed, that won't help much.
Do you have any link to this auction? I hav tried to find it in "sold" listing, but I can't find anything like that.

I'm sorry to bump this thread, but does anyone have any leads or know where I can find one? I've literally been searching since that link was posted.

Hi mate,
I tried for months and nothing. The only thing I was able to find was the journal with the same paper/ pattern inside, but different covers. What I did was, I bought a piece of brown leather, gave Jeremy Davies to sign on it, hoping that one day I will be able to find a deawing of that pattern, so I can laser engrave it. It has been over 2 years now, and still nothing xD

Hey guys here I am a year later. I finally found a red version.
But me being a dummy I thought I remembered reading that the pages were refillable; that I could just take 'em out dye the side and put it back together. But its glued pretty tight and I can't mess up the first page because that's an important page in the story. Also mine has a watermark on all the pages that the one in the show doesn't have.
Are all the brown ones like this? Or was the hero prop bound again.
Is it possible to dye mine a different color? What can I do about the pages?
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, I'm all ears.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back