Loreleys Armour sewing

Loreley

I know its a little bit strange but i sew my Armourparts

I use an old Jeans for fabric and paint my parts later

I use cord to sew inside the fabric and sew and sew and sew .......

AAAAHHHH I hate something like this !!!!

My gaumlets

My legs

without close up I work on it
My Schoulderparts

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic idea. You might get warm with all the extra fabric on you though, especially denim. Great budget armour though, also your sewing skills are MINT!

I m working on a Lycra costum i hope its not so hot when its ready,but thats the problem of all of my costumes i´ve ever made HOT, THIGHT and UNCOMFORTABLE but really COOL

my bodysuit is lycra, so i can tell you it gets toasty in ther, however it is very breathable so you can cool quickly as well.

it won't be any hotter than wearing a latex suit. really nice lines there with the cords. i've tried this technique and it ain't easy. keep it up , i look forward to more progress!

Loreley,

Now that is one heckuva use of material!

Washable armor, wahoooooo!!!!!

And that armor is gonna be so easy to pack, no big bulky suitcase :eek: :eek:

I use fabricpainted cotton/lycra for my skin, no latex; its washable also

---
Ei'luj

That is amazing! How do you finish it off and mount it? Excellent job sewing! The layers do resemble a samurai warrior's armour panels!

Sorry guys

i´ve got no time to work on it ,cause I´m working around the clock
but I let you know when i´ve got an update

Little UPDATE

first I wanna do it with fabrik paint but I didn`t like it, looks to normal

I paint the fabric with carpaint, I use silver but it didn`t work cause you can see everything under it

and i`ve got not enough
I paint it over with black and it works better

and then I paint them againwith an other silver because I can`t get the old one again

in the moment the color looks like I DON`T KNOW but that`s it, I like it
today I wanne do something on my closeup on the gaumlets and work on my feet ( I hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is such an awesome idea and looks so good all painted up like that. Nice to wear armour that is so strong and non breakable too I bet.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back