Lord Wolf Predator Progression

War Predator

My first predator creation i plan to wear with pride. its some what an
Ancient War Predator i like to call. its a mix of a Lord, an Ancient and the Wolf.

im Nightmare Predator's twin brother. we both are in the process of building right now.

Annyways lets get started with the pics i promissed from my first thread.
bigthumb.gif

First i started by making a plasma caster out of a plastic tube and many pieces of cut out foam board.
i painted it all black, went over it with a light coat of silver, and then sponged black acryllic paint.
with it i made a medi pack that goes with it. made out of carved and glued high density styraphome.

GetAttachmentCA6LZL3J.jpg

GetAttachmentCA2RVNHH.jpg

next i made a set of gold wristblades modeled after the single bladed gauntlets in PREDATORS.
i will make a matching set of gauntlets to go with the blades that have a gold drybrush paint-up.

GetAttachmentCA6G0B9K.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

next i finally started to paint my Wolf mask. i painted i with a grey primer shown below
GetAttachmentCAUI6DYO.jpg

GetAttachmentCAEYRNUI.jpg

then i painted it with a black base coat.

GetAttachmentCA9CEYCA.jpg
GetAttachmentCAYI93T2.jpg

then i gave is a gold paint job. i was assisted by my brother a little painting the gold. this is where
the Ancient part of the name comes in. ;)

GetAttachment5.jpg

GetAttachmentCADK6C32.jpg

after i painted the mask with a gold metal look, i wanted to give it more detail in the horns. so i painted the horns a flat black and the rings under the horns silver to help give the broken horns an easier look (More defined).

GetAttachment6.jpg

then i started to make the mask look like its been to HELL and back
rofl.gif

and through and through battles with marines and aliens. on the horns was painted with lime green blood to make it look like splattered alien blood had eaten away at the horns in some places. i always loved scars on the mask
bigthumb.gif

the same blood was put around the mask along with red human blood. as you will see below in the finished product.

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachmentCA9GWW13.jpg

Thanks for reading. this thread will continue as i will continue to build on to this suit. :cool:

Cheers,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some more pics and new armour that ive made.
of course theyre not done yet but they soon will be.

Enjoy :D

mask
mask_2.jpg

mask.jpg

wrist blades

blades.jpg

front_blades.jpg

bomb_gauntlet.jpg

other gauntlet

both_gauntlets.jpg

bomb_2.jpg

bomb_3.jpg

plasmacaster.jpg

plasma caster
plasma_pack.jpg

front_armour.jpg

all current armour. made out of the one and only foamies (y)

back_armour.jpg

side_view.jpg

shoulder_bells.jpg

shoulder bells
wristblades.jpg

hope you enjoyed!!! any questions just comment and ill answer them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Well im VERY VERY VERY sorry to say this but i have to... Our parents have put the hammer down on our (my brother and I) Predator suits. i can understand sortuve how they view me and my pred hobby. I'm always working on it trying to get it as good as other hunters suits like Bovine13's suits, ICE's Bios, and Neokazama's awsome painted suits.
Your all awsme. (y)
They call it an OBSESSION. Well since i started with my Predator creating, my grades in school have FALLEN and they say i have to start saving money for a car. I also play football and they say that its interupting my practice time and they think im losing my love for the sport which im not. At All. Annyways i have to Discontinue my suit making and Lord Predator progress for a long time until i get a steady job and finish college or at least I get my grades up.
Right now my brother and i cant talk, draw, make or even think about predator.
Our mom yoused to be for it, but now she compleatly resents him and looks at it as our Obsession or a Drug. I hate that word "Obsession" or "Obsessed".
So my thread will stay on the Lair but no updates will be put in for a long time. Right now all of my great armour and plasma caster stuff is in a safe secure spot in the basement. Beleive me i almost cryed when i was yelled at and lectured about this situation for almost 3hrs.

Ill try to talk to you friends here periodicly.
I'm really sorry. LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE, I will finish this suit. :down:

Goodbye everyone & thanks very much for all the support and incouregement u hunters have givin my Brother and I.
"I'll Be Back" (y)
-Matt F. (War Predator)

hey man, i know what you mean... well good luck with it man, and who knows, maybe your parents might back off again some later after football season and when your grades are back up to "Par"... maybe you can come back to us but i know what your goin through bro, my dad was against me bein any kind of artist till my mom saw something there, sooo id say keep persueing it if you truly love it and just do it in the dark and just in basic forms... as far as saving for a car, that is hard in this hobby, ive gotten 2000 in 3 years towards mine but spent 3000+ on this hobby, its a harder life to keep up with....

you have my support bro, good luck, i hope you return to us with your love of our craft in tact

hey man, i know what you mean... well good luck with it man, and who knows, maybe your parents might back off again some later after football season and when your grades are back up to "Par"... maybe you can come back to us (y) but i know what your goin through bro, my dad was against me bein any kind of artist till my mom saw something there, sooo id say keep persueing it if you truly love it and just do it in the dark and just in basic forms... as far as saving for a car, that is hard in this hobby, ive gotten 2000 in 3 years towards mine but spent 3000+ on this hobby, its a harder life to keep up with....

you have my support bro, good luck, i hope you return to us with your love of our craft in tact
Thanks alot brother, i will come back i promiss. :down:
And for my suit i will finish it. Even if i have to finish it much later in life. Im a great artist and will always have the love for this type of art.

Thanks man for your support (y)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back