Limited Run Looper Blunderbuss - Epoxy/Fiberglass hollow cast

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Big fan of this prop...

qyuCaUm.jpg

g7j01Zf.jpg

6NTJot4.jpg

So some time back I purchased molds for the Blunderbuss. These molds were made by FakeBritishAccent after his epic and accurate Blunderbuss build. Build thread here...
Looper Blunderbuss - Pics of Painted Slushcast Kit on pg. 18

The molds are in great condition for their age...

bxeeIYl.jpg

To give you an idea, here is one of the resin cast kits that these molds produced...

ya9jYFJ.jpg

I am gaging interest for a limited run of Blunderbuss. They will be epoxy/fiberglass hollow cast. This means they will be sturdy with decent weight and of course you can add additional weight if desired as the body will be hollow. Kit will be in 4 parts - body, slide, trigger and trigger guard.

Price TBC but will depend on numbers, but this will be a very limited run of 4 kits, including one for myself. Please post if seriously interested.
Cheers,
T.

Interest List:
1. tmax
2. blastmaster
3. Padawan311
4. thorssoli

Last edited:
Ok an update, we have our first pulls...

76PSA6q.jpg

N4YoQyE.jpg

The molds have aged which means we are only going to get 5 good pulls, less than I was hoping, but better than nothing! And yes, I'm on the list too. Lol.

Yeah, kind of. We only got 4 pulls in the end before the molds gave out. And the castings will need considerable clean-up. At this stage I’m thinking I’ll keep one and offer 3 finished props rather than kits. But I’ll wait until I have them in hand before making a final call. Just spoke with my guy in LA and he is shipping them soon. They were meant to be shipped ages ago but he got slammed with work.

Yeah, kind of. We only got 4 pulls in the end before the molds gave out. And the castings will need considerable clean-up. At this stage I’m thinking I’ll keep one and offer 3 finished props rather than kits. But I’ll wait until I have them in hand before making a final call. Just spoke with my guy in LA and he is shipping them soon. They were meant to be shipped ages ago but he got slammed with work.
Well put me down for one of the finished ones please!!!! Thanks "T"

Not a chance! But you haven't necessarily missed out. I'm yet to receive them (don't ask!), but when I do I will make a call on what to offer. Although the list is full not everyone may want what I will offer, so there may still be room for you. Keep an eye on this thread for updates. (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back