Looks like you got my invitation! Deathstroke Arkham Origins build

Darranged

It's been a while since I've built something. And now, it's time to start getting paint and glue everywhere again. In case you don't know the story, last year the ever-lovin' Crimson Coscrafts started a run for the king of all Deathstroke costumes, that was then finished off by the always reliable Tundra Designs.

I'm still waiting for the helmet to arrive, but the parts for the costume finally arrived today. And like a fat kid left unsupervised in a candy store, I was in heaven:

giG90AAl.jpg

rJF8Ldal.jpg

6NPbhDMl.jpg

CZywIzSl.jpg

SKOG136l.jpg

It's going to be a hell of a build. But a fun one for sure.

FINALLY! A free weekend to work on my costume. Got some basic strapping done today on the torso, still some more fine-tuning to do. I looked at motocross and the Dredd 3D vests for inspiration.

And the result is a surprisingly light and comfy fit so far. Next up, tackling the side and arms, and completing that basic setup.

iiKpomml.jpg

SYOvCCVl.jpg

Very good, the only problem is that it should actually be mobile, for example the plates back they are hard and rigid it would be best if they were agile and mobile

Minor update to the build. The helmet arrived last week, and it is a solid piece of art. I've begin the process of removing excess resin and dremelling out the eye-hole. Also, that single eye-hole has made the entire process that much easier :D

8xIfpJRl.jpg

ZowRTJGl.jpg

I'm also currently busy on the legs. It's kind of fun walking around the house with these V-boys strapped on.

KVBmuo7l.jpg

Leg day. NOT EVEN ONCE!

Loving this thread. Looking at the pieces as you assemble them give me a better idea on how to make this out of foam.

Loving this thread. Looking at the pieces as you assemble them give me a better idea on how to make this out of foam.

Now THAT, I am looking forward to seeing. Loved your Arkham Origins batsuit! If you need to see anything in detail, just hit me with a PM.

Now THAT, I am looking forward to seeing. Loved your Arkham Origins batsuit! If you need to see anything in detail, just hit me with a PM.
Thanks man. Making good progress on my origins remake. The deathstroke I'm looking to scale down for my son. But should be pretty wicked. Your pieces look perfect man. So cool. Can't wait to see you start painting it up.

Been a while since I updated on this project. I'm pretty much almost finished at this stage, just need to focus on getting the helmet ready and adding a few accessories. To the airsoft shop! If you're wondering why some of the parts are wrapped in plastic, it's to give them a texture that makes the armour look more battle-worn. AT a distance, you won't spot it, but when up close it gives the parts a nice effect.

qtDxgKVl.jpg

Reeo7HHl.jpg

qFfrv5gl.jpg

sfHHhO1l.jpg

Funny thing is, I can't fit the thigh pieces on. My damn legs are just too big, and I honestly don't feel like trimming the thighs at this stage. That, and I can barely walk with them on :lol. Oh well, at least I've got most of the armour sorted.

I love what you've done but I have to ask: why use black instead of blue?

To be honest, I've never liked the pairing of blue and orange on the original costume. It just didn't work for me, and that's why I went with black and orange instead. I always did like the colour scheme of Slade in Titans, a lot more.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back