1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Looking to commission a White Spaceballs Helmet (Major A**hole!) for UK delivery

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by PixelPrime, May 24, 2015.

Tags:
  1. PixelPrime

PixelPrime New Member

Hi all!

I'm desperately trying to get hold of a (reasonably accurate) white Spaceballs helmet, seen here being worn by the unforgettable Major A**hole!

I'm going to a costumed BBQ event in early July, and I already have most of the other kit I need for the costume. The iconic helmet, however, I can't find anywhere - and I was pointed to the RPF forums (and the vast array of talent therein) by the one and only Frank Ippolito!

I'd be very keen on talking to anybody who's interested in this commission. I'm aware that there's a high likelihood that this commission will be fulfilled in the U.S. so I'm fully expecting to pay for international shipping.

I'm happy to discuss the cost of this commission with anyone interested!

Thanks all,
    Hail Scroob!
    #PixelPrime

2. PixelPrime

PixelPrime New Member

Is nobody able to fulfil a commission such as this? If not, I'd be tremendously grateful for any self-build tutorials I might find useful. Time will be working against me soon!

Thanks!