1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Looking to BUY replica hilts

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Cry-Lo Ren, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Cry-Lo Ren

Cry-Lo Ren Active Member

Hi there guys long time star wars fan but newbie collector.

I have been collecting vintage figures and hot toys for about 3 years now and always wanted to move into star wars but as we all know star wars items are in no way cheap and as far as a budget for a 23 year old it is not very much,

Now I have been looking into purchasing some custom made saber hilts mainly luke (original trilogy) vader (same as luke) and obi-wan (ANH)

Now im mainly looking to display them as hilts no lights no sound. I was wondering if you guys might know someone or point me to the right direction of somewhere here who does highly accurate custom made hilts as I am very much interested in having some made.

Any help would be great thanks guys and glad to be part of this forum.

2. Luuke

Luuke Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This should be posted in the Classified under Want To Buy

3. mugatu

mugatu Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Welcome. It's true: this should be in the Classifieds/Want to buy threads. You will likely have many here answering your post. You can also check the Junkyard as some come through there somewhat regularly. Or you could read through a few threads in the Star Wars category. You will find builds going on right now as well as threads from earlier.

4. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

For Obi ANH sabers (kit or finished), contact Romans Empire. He is also planning a run of Graflex replicas (Luke) and MPPĀ“s (Vader) in the near future

Markus

5. Cry-Lo Ren

Cry-Lo Ren Active Member

any thoughts on parks? i saw his trio set of episode 4 sabers and hear that luke and vaders are pretty accurate but obi-wan is far from it, I did hear that roman does make a mean obi-wan, is that a website? member here?

Any here have any of parks and willing to share how accurate they are?

Thank you guys.