Looking for what circuit board the Luke esb clamp card came from

Bingo! That’s the other thread I had in mind. It’s an excellent reference, and I learned a lot from it. Thanks for linking it here too.

I’m still not convinced that the screenused props had offset silver traces, like the Otis boards.

View attachment 1092683View attachment 1092684

Here is my fully-centered silver trace Otis 1974 board.
I believe this is the exact version used in the above scenes.
IMG_1182.jpg

i would love to find one of those for myself do you happen to see a unit number on it if shared it that would be great

Heres the card I recently purchased from Corliss. Cut from a 1977 Otis board. I love the look, however I tend to agree with those who say its more likely to be a thin, offset trace card. This 4k shot of the Bespin saber sure looks like it has several offset traces to me.View attachment 1092931View attachment 1092932

It’s really hard to tell, though. There’s a lot of distortion and artifacts in that image.

Yeah, I don't know. Third trace down from the top looks pretty wide and centered, but others....it's hard to tell. This is likely one of the things we just aren't going to know.

Very close - those silver leads are a tad too thick though, check out the unpublished propblog photo set - the Skywalker Ranch Saber is in there and it matches the screencaps pretty well

Yeah, I don't know. Third trace down from the top looks pretty wide and centered, but others....it's hard to tell. This is likely one of the things we just aren't going to know.

If we can figure out an obscure detail like the ANH mystery rivets, then surely we can figure out such a prominent detail as the clamp card!

Someone get Roy in here to work his magic and start building a 3-D model!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back