Looking for Wall Mounting Ideas for Blasters. Please Post Yours.

wuher da brewer

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I want very much to come up with a new display system for my blasters. Right now they're scattered through out the house. Most aren't displayed at all. I'd like to display them on one wall. I'm really looking for ideas. I'm familiar with how Boba Debt and Odiwan72 display their collections and I think they're both impressive. I was just hoping to get some more ideas by viewing as many samples as possible. I'm not sure at this point what I want. Thanks for your help.

If you mean a single blaster, I've been thinking about this:

just make a simple wooden plaque.....paint it gloss black........take some thin wood pieces and form some cradles by sanding out rounded areas on one edge............put the blaster on the cradles and center it where you like it best...........then mark the spots on the plaque........dremel out holes for the ends of the cradles.............paint the cradles black and glue them in place. Then attach a couple picture frame hangers on the backs and hang it on the wall like your favorite portrait. Now, you may want it more secure so you might want to drill a couple holes on each side and counter sink some screws, then pop in a couple wooden hole plugs.........the same color as the rest. You could further take some of that sticky back felt and line the cradles to protect your "babies".

Wood is a suprisingly forgiving material to use for stuff when you are painting it a solid color.........you could also stain it to make it fancier. And a metal ID plaque is easily attached to wood.

I haven't done this personally, but it's gonna happen in a couple months. :)

Dave

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back