looking for the rubber/leather used on mace windus saber

There's an australian guy on e-bay that from time to time sells castings of some ep2 and ep3 stuff. I think he has moulds for the original rubber material.

He does have molds but be careful of that guy. Bentley O'Toole walked me through an entire process of setting me up with a prop. Couldn't upload pictures, and I usually had to bug the crap out of him to get an email within a month. Eventually he just kept giving me the "few more weeks" thing every few weeks and then dropped off the face of the earth. I'm very glad I didn't give him a deposit or he would have scammed me.

this was over the course of 4-5 months if I remember correctly.

If you take your time, and stay in contact, and give timeframes (even if they change, which is to be expected) then I would say it's a trustworthy situation. This was quite the opposite - I had to haggle for basic information and prompt him for updates (which he still never gave, he mostly gave very ambiguous answers)

i don't remember his eBay handle, sorry.

Im curious, does anyone know if this material was custom made for Ep 3?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back