Looking for the Jayne Cobb Pistol from the series

Skruddgemire

I've seen places (here as well) that have shown the resin replica for the Modified LeMat pistol that Jayne Cobb uses in the TV series.

But my Google-fu is weak and I am unable to find out where I can actually *purchase* such a beast. The best I can come up with is replica LeMat Pistols but I am not skilled enough to take one of those and modify it to the TV specs.

I've seen a very useful thread in here where one can take the LeMat replica and with parts from the resin can modify it...

...but does anyone know where I can get the Resin Model from which to either paint and have done or can take the LeMat and mod from there?

Thanks.

I can help with the painting, but I don't do much fabrication due to the time involved. PM me if you'd like some examples of my work. Thanks and good luck!

Brian
Johnson Arms

As someone who paints miniatures, the painting of the replica is not the problem. I can take care of that myself.

I can also assemble a kit without too much difficulty.

It's the Resin Kit itself that I need.

Wilco has a great resin replica. I would recommend you stay away from Arsenal/Cool Models on eBay because they are notorious recasters.

PM me -- I have one for sale -- I think I got it from Rich. Painted up...only thing it needs is the round ring that hangs off bottom.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back