Looking for the graphic of the Sandpeople for macro lens

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It looks like I may be getting close to finishing my Luke macros and I seem to recall somebody did the screencap graphic for the viewport.
Does anyone know who to contact to get the file (or a hardcopy)?

I'm trying to get it to work i can get it to open but i can't save it as another file format it causes errors.

TIF files are standard print industry bitmaps it's amazing to see multiple people having an issue opening and/or viewing it...

I converted it to .png and .jpg and attached...

lol. It's faster to start up than GIMP. I actually use it for all my cropping and resizing. Gimp just takes too long and I don't edit enough to pay for anything fancy.

lol. It's faster to start up than GIMP. I actually use it for all my cropping and resizing. Gimp just takes too long and I don't edit enough to pay for anything fancy.

For simple editing (and even some more advanced editing) get Irfanview and never look back at Paint...

Of course, with the blu-ray, I could probably cobble together a clearer image, but I don't own those. :)

Clutch, thanks, brother! With what you provided Wes was able to to fix me up.
You guys are the best! :)

Berry, berry nice! Too bad the display they used doesn't match the size of the actual viewer.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back