Looking for someone with stormtrooper Costume to help with a Picture for Gishwhes2015

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Hubwesen, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Hubwesen

Hubwesen New Member

Hello,

So me and a couple of freinds are doing Gishwhes this year and we are pretty certain that there will be an item including a Stormtrooper like all the years before.
    I don't know the exact thing yet but will post it as soon as I know.
    Is anyone here willing to help out with that?

Please let me know

Thank you very much

Anna

2. Sym-Cha

Sym-Cha Master Member

Re: Looking for someone with stormtrooper Costume to help with a Picture for Gishwhes

Hi Anna,

welcome aboard ... perhaps you could try a nearby 501st group ... depends on where you live of course?

Chaim

3. Zaphod Bezerker

Zaphod Bezerker New Member

Re: Looking for someone with stormtrooper Costume to help with a Picture for Gishwhes

Depending on what is involved, I may be able to help.

-Pete

4. Hubwesen

Hubwesen New Member

I live in france at the moment but thanks for the idea. :)

5. Hubwesen

Hubwesen New Member

That would be great i will update you on what is asked as soon as I know.
    Thanks
    Anna

6. Jardine

Jardine Member

Good morning Anna,

I'm a member for the 501st as a Stormtrooper and Heavy Weapons Trooper. Depending on what you need I may be able to help as well.

-Dan

7. Hubwesen

Hubwesen New Member

awsome thank you for the offer

8. Hubwesen

Hubwesen New Member

so here is the item

IMAGE. ITEM IN HONOR OF JUSTIN GUARINI: Show up in Times Square on Broadway between 46th and 47th street on the West side of the street (next to the red steps) on Monday, August 3rd at 12:00 ET, dressed as a "tourist" Stormtrooper and follow instructions given to you by the jumbotron http://officialgishwhes.tumblr.com/timessquare. You may submit an image of you (as the stormtrooper) in front of the jumbotron or as you follow instructions. You must follow the instructed activity for at least 1 minute. Two teams may not use the same stormtrooper. For those outside of the US: on the same day, at 12:00PM in your local time, go to the most prominent landmark in your city dressed as a publicly known sci-fi character or monster "tourist." You must provide an image of the character in front of the landmark. (US Citizens - ignore this direction - your directions will come from the jumbotron.)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018
  9. Hubwesen

Hubwesen New Member

And we have a second one this year
    179 IMAGE. Work opportunities are scarce since the Death Star blew up. Let's see a stormtrooper working at their job as a waiter, fast food line prep, car mechanic, postal worker, deli sandwich maker, road-repair worker, etc). - Katherine Parsons

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018