Looking for someone to repaint wand phaser

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trekoleum

I'm looking for someone to repaint a wand phaser...

I've got a type two body and handle...that I want worked into the early first season black/white color scheme.

I don't think I want physical changes other than maybe replacing the ten-position dial with the plain aluminum knob.

Already have the type one from the glowing rock to top it.

Would like like to retain functionality with original p1...even though I know rock p1 will mount but not work electrically on the p2.

Any good recommendations for this work?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trekoleum

also wonder if anybody knows first run production numbers on the p1/p2?

I recently contacted wand and they said they may make another run in the future...but currently have no plans...stating this unit is expensive to manufacture and volumes would need to be large to make it profitable.

Frankly I thought the initial $159 price was great for what you got...now...it's getting stupid in the secondary market...IMO.