Looking for someone to craft custom Helmet for HUD project integration.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

d4rk5ide

I have been looking around the net and I am trying to either find someone who does commissions for helmets or can point me to a place that does.

For the last year or so, I have been in the design phase of a type of gaming/VR helmet. It will be fully inclusive of audio in/out/comms , custom accent lights, and a HUD that will display on a visor that can open or shut.

The idea is that the HUD will be displayed on a flexible-OLED that is either cut to size of the visor or a potential region of the visor allowing for complete or partial transparency if needing to see.

I have done much of the software and hardware work, i just need a suitable vessel for the components. All of this will be part of a persona for entertainment and theatrics.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.