Looking for relatively exact dimensions for the Phase Pistol used in ST:ENT (Season 1)

RunLoganRun

Hey everyone. So I've spent about a month of my life modeling and test printing a replica phase pistol. I've based it off mugshots of what are apparently original props, and screenshots from the first few episodes of ST:ENT.
My problem now, is that I have no idea how to scale it before I finalise connections and round bits. I can find measurements that include the holster, but I'd rather not just guess the actual dimension.
How big is it? If anyone here has any insight that would be majorly helpful. Thanks.

The overall length of the original phase pistol is right around 7 3/8".

If you have one, the toy is a surprisingly good scale reference. The width and height are exact to the originals, though the overall length of the toy somehow ended up squashed by about 3/8" (~5%). And, of course, the toys were used on screen in the later seasons as well, though you are probably asking about the original resin pieces.

Here's an image comparing a casting of one to the toy:

phasepistolcomp.jpg

If you have one, the toy is a surprisingly good scale reference. The width and height are exact to the originals, though the overall length of the toy somehow ended up squashed by about 3/8" (~5%). And, of course, the toys were used on screen in the later seasons as well, though you are probably asking about the original resin pieces.

View attachment 1466203
Saved me a job there.
Thanks

View attachment 1466203

Thanks a million. Do you have any more information on the source of the casting?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back