Done Looking for prizes for the Toronto Prop Party

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Everyone,

In past the RPF community has been very generous in donating prizes to our local Toronto Prop Show/Party. This year is our FIFTH annual show and we're looking for potential donations for our raffle. These raffle tickets help to pay for the event. :)

If anyone has something cool that they'd like to donate or sell to us for a great deal please let me know! We're also happy to advertise for you if you have a business you'd like plugged as well.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not a problem mate. You once send me a Jurassic Park brochure for free (back then they were pretty rare). Glad I can return the favor now ;).