Looking for Predator Countdown Sound

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xxxx

Hello, my first post - I have searched all over the internet and these forums but it seems I cannot find what I have been looking for; a high quality MP3 or WAV file of the Predators countdown sequence (just the beeping alone - no laughter or music) it would be very helpful if someone could point me in the right direction or send me the file.

Thank you,
Tony

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

djgs

i posted lots of sounds up in the huntorials & help section

if you need anything custom i can do them for you

i have done some for other members here

xxxx

i posted lots of sounds up in the huntorials & help section

if you need anything custom i can do them for you

i have done some for other members here
I looked though all the sound clips (I think) and I was not able to find just the simple Predator countdown sequence without any background noise/music/laughing. It would be much appreciated if you could help me obtain a MP3 or a Wave of this.

Thank You,
Tony

predator paul

I looked though all the sound clips (I think) and I was not able to find just the simple Predator countdown sequence without any background noise/music/laughing. It would be much appreciated if you could help me obtain a MP3 or a Wave of this.

Thank You,
Tony
This is the thread you want Tony

Predator bomb sounds

I also posted some vids in there :(

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator: