Looking for pre-assembled , ready to install saber electronics kit - light & sound

LGT saber store on AliExpress sell their cores, the base lit isn't the best, but imo it is one of the best value for costs v functionality and also has eco smooth swing now. They also do a Proffie Nano pixel core which is fully customisable if you're not on a budget.

Won’t it depend on what lightsaber you’re building? How much internal space you have and where it’s located will effect the positioning of the electrical parts. Like a Graflex versus a thin neck would be laid out differently.

Won’t it depend on what lightsaber you’re building? How much internal space you have and where it’s located will effect the positioning of the electrical parts. Like a Graflex versus a thin neck would be laid out differently.
The chassis is 1” the same size as most blades.

the led/pcb, switch and speaker all connect to the sound board with 2.1mm jst quick connectors, so the wires can be extended by using an extra connector or soldering in extra wires

the chassis is abs so it can be easily cut down or removed completely.

I’ve modified quite a few of these for my own scratch built hilts. I’ve added crystal chambers with accent leds and changed the switches from the anti vandal to a tactile.

you could get all the components individually from the custom saber shop and ask them to pre wire them, but that will be more expensive.

These are pretty cheap so are worth a look

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back