looking for Obi Wan Kenobi' Chest pics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Probe Droid

Master Member
I think the box in the lower right is it. There seems to be a smaller box behind it that it would be put on for height.
Kenobis hovel.jpg

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There was another thread here detailing that very prop because it was actually used in one of the Christopher Reeve Superman movies. I think it was used in Lex Luthor's lair.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I could have sworn I had more saved to my hard drive, but I can't seem to find them. If I do, I'll be sure to upload them again.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Correct. There have been several Indian dowry chests that have sold in the last few years that have been very close.

Solos blaster

Sr Member
I think many, many years ago there was a card from the game that had a good picture of what the top of the chest looked like. I remember seeing it on the ASAP site.

:lol, yea I know that doesn't really help.