Looking for meassurements

ssloun

Hello guys, i just started sculpting predator head, i want to make it P2 or wolf or something between it :lol:. I want it to be 1:1 scale, but since i dont have any other head or bio expect mysteria P2, wich is too small, id be so thankful if somene could post the 1:1 P2 or Wolf meassurements. I mean mainly the top of the head. From the eyes to the back of the head and also the width in the widest part of the head.
I borrowed picture and painted lines to make myself clear, hope you dont mind Usurper :p
Thanks a lot

Well, on my bio those two measurements would be 11.7", and 14.5". I just measured straight lines, there's no curves or anything to take into account. Hope that helps!

hey watch it bud my kids watch teletubbies!!!! lol :lol: :D im 6'4" 300lbs big boy and the mask i got from Air Elmo66 look good bacause of my size, with the feet from mannowar im getting, i should be around 6'8" still 300 thou :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back