Looking for mark 1.5 test flight and some details

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Belgen

Hi, there is a thread with the model of the mark 1.5 (arms and legs)? I remember a thread, but probably was the syrus54 model, and he doesn't release the 3d model.
I need the 3d model, no care the extension of the file.
I also looking for the model of the joint of legs/elbows, the piece that cover the gap between bicep and forearm; can you help me?
Thanks to all for any help.

I hope this message is understandable. Probably not. :(

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

drumguy560

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm modeling it, but it's not ready for release yet. Probably will be a while until it is

streetsoul

Sr Member
Hi, there is a thread with the model of the mark 1.5 (arms and legs)? I remember a thread, but probably was the syrus54 model, and he doesn't release the 3d model.
I need the 3d model, no care the extension of the file.
I also looking for the model of the joint of legs/elbows, the piece that cover the gap between bicep and forearm; can you help me?
Thanks to all for any help.

I hope this message is understandable. Probably not. :(
this guy on this site has some amazing models for sale that are very cheep considering http://www.jan-hamernik.com/#!products/cee5