Looking for info on prop from movie "Snatch".

Victorious-Jay

Does anyone have any specifics on this gun or any pics of the actual prop. Obviously I know it a Desert Eagle 50 cal but I've heard that it's actually two toned in color. Silver and Black? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jason M

<div class='quotetop'>(Victorious-Jay @ Jun 23 2006, 08:42 AM) [snapback]1266552[/snapback]</div>
Does anyone have any specifics on this gun or any pics of the actual prop. Obviously I know it a Desert Eagle 50 cal but I've heard that it's actually two toned in color. Silver and Black? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jason M
[/b]
Hmmm, I don't remember his DE being two-toned. It always just looked like a standard finish to me (but then again it's been a long time since I watched it). I'll see what I can find...

Thanks. I think the bulk of the gun was chrome. The black part looked like it was on the upper front part of the barrel and mabey the grips. I'm not sure but it looked that way

-Jason M

I have not seen that movie since it came out but at one time, I don't know if they still do it, Desert eagles could be had in all sorts of different finishes and could be combined.

A friend of mine has a 50 Cal DE in Silver and satin with 18K accents.

And yes he shoots it. :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back