Looking for Indiana Jones Raiders Jacket and Hat in London

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AshDigital

Hi
I'll be in London next fall. I'm looking to buy the Raiders Jacket and Hat while there. I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Wested for the jacket but where should I go for Raiders quality hat? Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Crazylegsmurphy

You will have a lot of fun if you head to Wested. The shop is so random, in both location and content. Be sure to come early enough to try on a lot of jackets so you can get the right fit. Or if you're planning on putting in a custom order, having the time to do so will help.

Secondly, as for the fedora. I don't know if there are any specific people in London that sell the Indy fedora. I purchased a few hats from a person that I met on the IndyGear forums, but I don't think he specifically stocks Indy styles.

You are very close to Germany, where Marc from the Euro branch of Adventurebilt. Since you're going to be there next fall, you might have time to order one from him, then have him ship it to you at the address you'll be staying in London.

Honestly...this may be against the rules, but if you want definitive answers on Indiana Jones gear related questions, sign up on IndyGear. That community is dedicated to all things Indy and will have answers for you, guaranteed. :D