Want to Buy Looking for High Quality ST: TOS Uniforms

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

starproj

Greetings,

I am looking for two specific pieces from ST: TOS. I placed an order with Tradewinds Costumes 18 months ago and have had a very bad experience. After reading the comments on another part of this site (which I greatly appreciate!), I am hesitant to do business with Shadowdale Creations. A friend recommended this site and further mentioned he had had a positive experience.

I am looking for:

1) Kirk's dress uniform, complete with ornamentation (including the medal and nailheads), from ST: TOS. I know there are slight variations throughout the series in the few times it was worn, but we can hammer out the details later.

2) Kirk's uniform, complete with ornamentation, from "Mirror, Mirror." I understand there might be an issue with the dagger, but I can find a mold or replica on ebay to finish it off.

In both cases I am in need of just the tunic, as I have TOS pants.

I am not looking for cosplay-quality-generated uniforms. I am a collector (as best as my salary allows!), and these would go on mannequins for display purposes. So I am more interested in quality and authenticity and not having a costume.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tom ("starproj")

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PropReplicator2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You can try anovos if you dare.. but just remember to beware.... The waiting time is not to fun... And the great anxiety will kick you in the buns.. the quality is great I say.. but to get them by 2019 you must order today :D ..... Seriously. They are pretty slow but quality is nice.. usually.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You can try anovos if you dare.. but just remember to beware.... The waiting time is not to fun... And the great anxiety will kick you in the buns.. the quality is great I say.. but to get them by 2019 you must order today :D ..... Seriously. They are pretty slow but quality is nice.. usually.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Dude, don't EVER write a review! :lol