Looking for Help with my Raimi suit.

Jack619

Hello, new to this forum, admired it from a far for awhile, cosplay isn't new to me, but I'm coming here for some advice. Basically got a raimi suit, learned about puff painting and bought some rubber emblems to glue on the suit.

If I would have known some of the tricks before hand I would have bought a suit without the prints on it but oh well, I'm working with what I have. Basically the rubber spider isn' big enough to cover the majority of the printed spider on the zentai... Any advice to make this work would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230218_235538.jpg
    20230218_235538.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
Hello, new to this forum, admired it from a far for awhile, cosplay isn't new to me, but I'm coming here for some advice. Basically got a raimi suit, learned about puff painting and bought some rubber emblems to glue on the suit.

If I would have known some of the tricks before hand I would have bought a suit without the prints on it but oh well, I'm working with what I have. Basically the rubber spider isn' big enough to cover the majority of the printed spider on the zentai... Any advice to make this work would be muc appreciated.

If I would have known some of the tricks before hand I would have bought a suit without the prints on it but oh well, I'm working with what I have. Basically the rubber spider isn' big enough to cover the majority of the printed spider on the zentai... Any advice to make this work would be much appreciated.
How I made the back work, spider was cut to incorporate the zipper and covers the majority of the printed on on the zentai.

Attachments

• 20230217_225230.jpg
    20230217_225230.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 72
How I made the back work, spider was cut to incorporate the zipper and covers the majority of the printed on on the zentai.
Heres mine same suit, cut the emblem out of a neoprene black rubber sheet then used tamiya Gunmetal grey (better off using flexi paint my method was better than spraying as it didn't flake off but it still cracked a tiny bit just not as bad as one would think) I traced it before hand with a clear thin plastic sheet ,to help with this I used the puff paint to grip the sheet in place (cuz I'm too affraid of putting pins into fabric), If there are any other details you wish to know about don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_162212.jpg
    IMG_20220926_162212.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back