Looking for Han ANH scope mount thumb screws

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, I'm looking for a source for the two knurled wheels that hold the scope mount to the body of the Mauser. I know some of the people who sell kits use off the shelf parts for this. Does anyone have a source for me?

Thanks
Dan

Remember the ANH Hero has straight knurls. I think it was a recent discovery, a look straight down the top of the gun blown up and edited to show the ridges.. yep! Lonepidgeon posted it
ANH_straightknurl.jpg

I think Field Marshalls are accurate to this. Todds might have updated too

edit - as a fun fact, I have camera thumb nuts from a flash bracket on my blaster that are pretty close, even have the skinny shoulder, though they're a tad small.

Remember the ANH Hero has straight knurls. I think it was a recent discovery, a look straight down the top of the gun blown up and edited to show the ridges.. yep! Lonepidgeon posted it
View attachment 1251355
I think Field Marshalls are accurate to this. Todds might have updated too

edit - as a fun fact, I have camera thumb nuts from a flash bracket on my blaster that are pretty close, even have the skinny shoulder, though they're a tad small.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back